Quality Management Strategy
The Quality Management Strategy template reflects the steps set out in the PRINCE2 Method and is designed to prompt the Project Manager and help in the creation of the Quality Management Strategy. There is also a Product Description for the Quality Management Strategy at Appendix A of the PRINCE2 Manual.
Once your Quality Management Strategy is complete check the document against the following Quality Criteria:
- The strategy clearly defines ways in which the customer’s quality expectations will be met
- The defined ways are sufficient to achieve the required quality
- Responsibilities for quality are defined up to a level that is independent of the project and Project Manager
- The strategy conforms to the supplier’s and customer’s quality management systems
- The strategy conforms to the corporate or programme quality policy
- The approaches to assuring quality for the project are appropriate in the light of the standards selected.