An issue report is a report containing the description, impact assessment and recommendations for a request for change, off-specification or a problem/concern. It is created only for those issues that need to be handled formally.
The report is initially created when capturing the issue, and updated both after the issue has been examined and when proposals are identified for issue resolution. The issue report is later amended further in order to record what option was decided upon, and finally updated when the implementation has been verified and the issue is closed.
The following quality criteria apply to an issue report:
- The issue stated is clear and unambiguous.
- A detailed impact analysis has occurred.
- All implications have been considered.
- The issue has been examined for its effect on the tolerances.
- The issue has been correctly registered in the issue register.
- Decisions are accurately and unambiguously described.
- Forskjellen mellom PRINCE2® Foundation og PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Så mye tid bruker du på å ta en PRINCE2-sertifisering
- Hva er egentlig PRINCE2®?
- Rustet for fremtidens prosjekter med PRINCE2
- Dette er hovedendringene i 2017-versjonen av PRINCE2
- Dette er de 10 viktigste PRINCE2 malene
- Hvor finner jeg PRINCE2-sertifikatet mitt?
- Hvor kan jeg ta PRINCE2?
- Slik gjør du skreddersøm og tilpasning av PRINCE2
- Hvordan bruke PRINCE2 i små prosjekter?
Last ned engelsk malpakke
Her kan du laste ned malpakke med engelske PRINCE2-maler.