The Product Description template reflects the steps set out in the PRINCE2 Method and is designed to prompt the Project Manager and help in the creation of the Product Description. There is also a Product Description for the Product Description document at Appendix A of the PRINCE2 Manual.
Once your Product Description document is completed check the document against the following Quality Criteria:
- The purpose is clear and consistent with other products
- The product is described to a level of detail sufficient to plan and manage its development
- The Product Description is concise yet sufficient to enable the product to be produced, reviewed and approved
- Responsibility for the development of the product is clearly identified
- Responsibility for the development of the product is consistent with the roles and responsibilities described in the project management team organization and the Quality Management Strategy
- The quality criteria are consistent with the project quality standards, standard checklists and acceptance criteria
- The quality criteria can be used to determine when the product is fit for purpose
- The types of quality inspection required are able to verify whether the product meets its stated quality criteria
- The Senior User(s) confirms that their requirements of the product, as defined in the Product Description, are accurately defined
- The Senior Supplier(s) confirms that the requirements of the product, as defined in the Product Description, can be achieved
- Forskjellen mellom PRINCE2® Foundation og PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Så mye tid bruker du på å ta en PRINCE2-sertifisering
- Hva er egentlig PRINCE2®?
- Rustet for fremtidens prosjekter med PRINCE2
- Dette er hovedendringene i 2017-versjonen av PRINCE2
- Dette er de 10 viktigste PRINCE2 malene
- Hvor finner jeg PRINCE2-sertifikatet mitt?
- Hvor kan jeg ta PRINCE2?
- Slik gjør du skreddersøm og tilpasning av PRINCE2
- Hvordan bruke PRINCE2 i små prosjekter?
Last ned engelsk malpakke
Her kan du laste ned malpakke med engelske PRINCE2-maler.